Jack Hunt Coin Broker, Inc. (JHCB) offers insured shipping of gold, silver, platinum and palladium provided that the customer abides by the following terms and conditions:
Please read carefully!
- There is a charge of $35 per box to use a JHCB account to ship goods purchased by JHCB using prepaid UPS labels.
- Packages over 25 lbs. and/or shipments of silver exceeding 200 t/oz must go Ground service. Please call us for a UPS Ground label.
- If shipping via UPS Overnight, JHCB insurance will cover the maximum actual value of the package not to exceed $150,000.00 per box. UPS Ground coverage is not to exceed $75,000.00 per box. No additional insurance coverage is required
- JHCB will supply all packaging material to the customer. Customers should use that material for packaging.
- Packages must be shipped “box within a box,” with no mention of the nature of the business (such as mentioning gold, silver, coins, etc. on the address or return address).
- The shipped goods must be sold to JHCB prior to shipping or an invoice with approximate value must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. JHCB will only insure for the Purchase Order value of the goods that were sold/invoiced to us.
- Customer must include a detailed packing slip, either their own or one provided by Jack Hunt. Failure to include a detailed packing slip may result in delayed processing. Any items submitted to Jack Hunt for testing must be included on the packing slip, clearly labeled, and with detailed instructions.
- Insurance of your shipment is initiated upon successful receipt scan by UPS. DO NOT USE DROP BOXES.
- JHCB reserves the right to discontinue this program, either individually or collectively, at any time.
- All other conditions and terms of sale remain the same.